Saturday, July 30, 2005

First Post

This is my first post on this blog, and to start off, I'm trying to join the Milblogs ring.

Okay, okay. I have zero posts to show I'm qualified or even relevant to the Milblogs ring.

Here's the scenario:
- I'm an Aircraft Maintenance officer (AFSC: 21A3) with 11 years commissioned in the Air Force (active duty); I've worked A-10, MH-53M, MC-130H/P/N, UH-1, HH-60, C-130E aircraft.
- Currently working at an Air Force FOA (Field Operating Agency) as a staff officer.
- Yes, I've deployed. No, I haven't been to Iraq, Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar or Turkey.
- My current responsibilities are mostly in program management and software acquisition.

So I meet at least some, if not all, of the requirements for MilBlogs.

Here's hoping.

1 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Mrs G said...

Honored to be your first commenter on your first post.
Well it looks like you qualify. I see you have your ringsurf code up. Now all you need is your banner with link to MilBlogs home page. The instructions is on the join page. Let me know if you need help with it.

Cheers
Mrs G
MilBlog Ring Manager

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home